If you want to send fax from iPhone or iPad devices (all devices that running iOS 11.0 or later, including iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus), you just need to install the latest version of FAX.PLUS iOS app, complete your free registration and start faxing for free from iPhone and iPad.
Please follow these simple instructions to learn how to send fax from iPhone for free:
- Download and install FAX.PLUS app from Apple App Store (Download Now)
- Open the app and use your Facebook or Gmail account to register for free (You need to verify your phone number to complete the registration)
- Go to the Send Fax tab and type the recipient’s fax number in the To field
- Use Add File and Add Text buttons to attach documents and add a cover page to your fax
- Hit the Send button and your fax will be sent immediately.
** Note that, with a free FAX.PLUS account, you get to easily send fax from iPhone for free to more than 180 different countries (10 pages). So, download FAX.PLUS app on your iPhone or iPad and send fax online from your iOS device.